Monday, January 11, 2010

Polka dots? Yeeeeessssssssssssssss!!!

I've been drooling over polka dots since a long time now, but couldn't get my hands on them so far. With the family trip we had for holidays, I've been eager to check on the local patchwork market. This time, precious Cosman was not of help, I plan to inform him as well about my finding, so he may add the shop to his list.

But, stubborn as I am, I started reading blogs and reviews, so this way I've stumbled upon this wonderful shop: Arco-Iris a Metro. I've been there twice: once on our way in, and once on our way back. (Since we spent most of our vacation in southern Portugal, and this shop was almost in Lisbon, I couldn't get there more times, luckily for our finances :)) )

Today, I show you the result of the second shopping session: polka dots and (some) quilting thread.




The rest is still on the way, since we could benefit of a friends car that brought most of our luggage back in the country. He didn't arrive yet, but is close, so you will see those things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment