Monday, August 15, 2011

Going ban(d)anas

Now, let me reveal the mystery: I've showed you this, remember?


And I said I went nuts. Well, yes, that is just one sample of going bananas :). The request was for a couple of nice bandanas for my hubby. So I started pulling out some Kaffe Fasset fabrics. The Paperweights and Millefiori and Roman glass, you know, that kind of fabrics. Just some. Well, about 12. Or more. I was thinking "hey, it's going to be fun, the kids can have one or two as well, I also know some friends that will love one..."
So, the selection should have been this at the end. Nice, no?


But then karma came in: from a slip of hand, and a bit of not paying attention, I've cut all of them double. Yes, double. See?


Therefore, I ended up with this.





Do you like it? :))))

1 comment:

  1. OMG !!! what a "delightful" slip of attention...for your friends , I mean ;)
    All are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete